Student union goals
1. Work to prepare student cadres who are able to assume responsibility and establish national awareness and uphold the value of belonging and societal values Deepening the foundations of democracy , human rights and citizenship for students .
2. Motivating students to practice student activities .
3. Hone the talents of students and develop their abilities and skills and employment including back benefit the student and his foundation educational and home .
4. Representation of student sat home and abroad and the defense of their interests and their rights as not contrary to the traditions and values of the university and to communicate with authorities Various to provide and improve the services provided to them .
5. Closer links between the masses of students and members of staff teaching and body administrative assistants and employees .
6. Develop and deepen the foundations and principles of spiritual and moral of through work in the spirit of the team .
7. To facilitate the exercise of students ‘ expression of their views freely towards issues different .
8. Strengthening relations with student unions inside and outside the country and all service agencies of the university community in accordance with legal procedures Assessed in this regard .
9. Encouraging the establishment of student families , associations and clubs specialized to develop skills and support student innovations and creativity without Discrimination because of a fatwa , or religious , or my contract or my party or for any reason other .
10. Organization of all activities of the student and encourage distinguished from students .
11. Support personal student as he can from the ability to think free mature .
12. Setting and organizing student projects and programs that serve the goals of the university , college or institute and contribute positively to building and developing The community .
13. Work to highlight purposeful societal values and adhere to university traditions in all activities .
14. Work to provide reasons for the comfort and means of living for students inside the university and outside .
15. Follow up on students’ complaints and grievances and work to resolve them .
The seven student activities committees :
Made up each committee of the committees of the Secretary , and the Secretary Assistant , members joined to each committee
First : The Student Council of the College or Institute, which consists of :
1. The president of the college student union or institute .
2. Vice president of the college students union or institute .
3. The secretaries of the seven activities committees at the college or institute level .
4. Assistant secretaries of the seven activities committees at the college or institute level .
Second : Council of the Union of Students League forms of :
1. President of the University Students Union .
2. Vice President of the University Students Union .
3. The secretaries of the seven activities committees at the university level .
4. Assistant secretaries of the seven activities committees at the university level .
Third : Conference of University forms of :
1. President oftheUniversity Students Union .
2. VicePresident ofthe University Students Union .
3. Presidents offederationsof college and institute students .
4. Vice– Chairmen of Federations of Faculties of Faculties and Institutes .
Fourth : Office Executive for each activity committee of the committees activities of the seven on the level of the university forms of :
1. Secretary of the University’s Activity Committee .
2. Assistant Secretary of the University’s Activity Committee .
3. Trustees of the Activity Committee in the university’s colleges and institutes .
4. Assistant secretaries of the activity committee in the university’s colleges and institutes .
Fifth : Office Executive for each activity committee of the committees activities of the seven on the level of the college or institute forms of :
1. Secretary of the activity committee in the college or institute .
2. Assistant Secretary of the Activity Committee at the College or Institute .
3. Members of the activity committee in the study teams at the college or institute .
Sixth : Assembly General on the level of the university and the form of :
1. University Students Union Council .
2. Boards of unions students colleges and institutes of the university .
Seventh : Assembly General on the level of the college or institute and form of :
1. Council of the Union of Students College or Institute .
2. Members of the activity committee in the study teams at the college or institute .
Competencies of student activities committees in general
1. Development of plans and programs of activity .
2. Follow-up to provide the facilities, tools and materials necessary for internal and external competitions .
3. Proposing budgets to spend on activities .
4. Encourage students to participate in activities and create appropriate opportunities to practice the activity .
5. Organizing the establishment of competitions , concerts , festivals , conferences , courses and workshops to work .
6. Encouraging the formation of different teams and nominating certified trainers to train them .
7. The nomination of three of the members of the body of teaching each committee of the committees Union of people with expertise in the field of activity of the Committee to the authority competent For you to choose from among them the committee’s advisor .
Terms of reference of each committee of the committees activities of student :
Specialized committee of families including comes :
1. Setting the rules for establishing families and reviewing the internal regulations to organize their work .
2. Encouraging the formation of families, activating their activities and providing them with technical support .
3. Providing support for technical and material initiatives and campaigns student .
4. Organize family festivals, conferences, workshops and training courses for family students .
Specialized committee activity sports including comes :
1. Broadcast the spirit of sports among the students and encourage the talents of sports and work on its development .
2. Organizing courses, matches, competitions, parties and sports festivals .
3. Follow up the provision of facilities , playgrounds , tools and sportswear needed for competitions .
Specialized committee activity cultural and media , including comes :
1. Develop awareness of the nation’s issues in a manner that consolidates the concepts of citizenship and democracy .
2. Unlocking students‘ intellectual, creative, cultural and informational energies .
3. Spreading a culture of human rights and instilling positive participation values that contribute to developing political and social awareness among students .
4. Follow – up to the provision of halls and equipment , equipment , tools and materials needed for the competitions of cultural and media at home and abroad .
5. Issuing cultural magazines and bulletins and working to establish a diverse cultural library .
6. Developing media skills and forming a media team to cover the Federation’s activities .
7. The formation of specialized cultural clubs and various simulation models .
Specialized committee activity Technical including comes :
1. Work to improve public taste and develop aesthetic and artistic sense among students .
2. Development and refinement of talent and technical students .
3. Follow up on the provision of theaters , exhibition halls, materials , tools , machines and clothes , and all the requirements needed to implement artistic activities At home and abroad .
4. Issuing technical brochures , organizing festivals and workshops , and hosting public figures .
5. Training arts clubs and academies specialized in artistic activities .
Specialized committee mobile service public , including comes :
1. Raising awareness of the goals, principles and principles of the scout movement and disseminating its ideas .
2. The development of the skills of leadership and the ability to assume responsibility and reliance on self .
3. Development skills scout and personal with the students from through the camps , excursions , courses of training workshops and work .
4. Formation clubs hobbies and develop and refine the talents of students different .
5. Work to provide a mobile field, halls , tools, clothes and books necessary for mobile activities .
6. Implementation of labor camps , public service programs , and environmental and community service .
7. Communicating with scout associations to support the scout movement at home and abroad .
Specialized committee activity and social trips including coming :
1. Holding seminars, lectures, and conferences , and reviving national and religious events .
2. Work on the development of links social among students and between members of staff faculty and staff and to promote the spirit of cooperation and brotherhood among them And spread the university spirit in them .
3. Organizing trips, camps and social , cultural and entertainment that helps students to identify the landmarks of Egypt and the world .
4. Work to provide support to the social non – able – bodied and those with needs for patients , orphans and the elderly internally and externally .
Specialized committee activity of scientific and technological what comes :
1. Encourage students to research scientific and participation in the activities of scientific .
2. Follow up the provision of tools and materials necessary for internal and external scientific activities .
3. Providing support for technical and financial registration patents of invention and ownership of intellectual students .
4. Holding seminars and accounting Adhara conferences and scientific in order to develop capacity of scientific and innovative .
5. Support clubs science societies and scientific work on the provision of support to the physical and technical for them .
6. Working to provide opportunities for training and scientific exchange for students inside and outside the country .
7. Working to spread student research and innovations in scientific fields .
8. Coordination between students in various fields of science and scientific research .