1- Education and student policies
- Adopting a participatory approach and effective communication with stakeholders and stakeholders in developing the educational process.
- Offering updated educational programs that are appropriate to the needs of the labor market and conform to the standard reference standards.
- The teamwork methodology was built among the faculty in favor of the educational process.
- Deepening the use of new and renewed teaching techniques (continuous self-learning – training))
- Providing a positive atmosphere that provides faculty members, their assistants, and students with the best opportunities for innovation and creativity to create a spirit of competition for the quality and excellence of the educational process..
- Seeking to increase practical and field training opportunities for students to acquire skills and knowledge according to the needs of the labor market
- Diversification and continuous development in the educational process output evaluation systems.
- Contribute to the development of society by preparing distinguished graduates who are scientifically and morally capable of competing and developing the spirit of research and creative thinking.
2- Academic research and postgraduate studies:
- Developing graduate programs to comply with the requirements of scientific development and the needs of the labor market.
- Announcement of graduate programs locally and regionally.
- Encouraging environmental research among faculty members
- Concluding research agreements with other parties .
- Supporting academic communication opportunities for faculty members with universities and advanced research centers abroad through post-doctoral scholarships and attending international conferences
- Cooperate with other parties in conducting research of a national nature
- Encouraging cooperation protocols and research projects with civil society organizations
- Encouraging international publishing and competition
- Marketing the results of scientific research.
3- Community service and environmental development policies:
- Human resource development and development in the college community.
- Developing the college’s role in community service and solving its problems.
- Spreading a culture of dealing with crises and disasters
- Dissemination of the participatory approach by the college community in the service of the surrounding community.
- Continuous improvement of the natural environment inside and outside the college.
- Development of the work environment in the college community to improve the overall performance of the institution.
- Developing environmental awareness for the college community and the surrounding community.
4- College policies in the field of quality assurance:
- Create a suitable environment for the application of quality systems at the level of the college’s scientific and administrative departments
- Design and implement effective plans and policies to spread the culture of quality entirely
- Work to enable the college to achieve its mission and strategic goals
- Establishing an internal system for evaluating performance, monitoring and evaluating the application of policies and mechanisms that support the achievement of quality standards
- Create an integrated database for all components of the educational institution
- Documenting the performance of the college’s educational, research, and service activities
- Providing technical support to the college departments and departments to help them implement quality standards
- Applying national standards for accreditation and quality assurance in higher education